Main Content Start
Workday Manager Training
We have reached an important milestone in our Operation Take Flight Workday deployment! We are ready to “prepare for landing” as we approach our Go Live date of October 5!
As always, your ongoing support has been and continues to be a critical factor in ensuring NWACC has a successful transition to Workday. We want to prepare everyone for a smooth launch and adoption of Workday by providing information to assist you and your team.
What training is available?
Training is available in multiple formats to ensure everyone has the support they need when they need it.
- Live and recorded training will be available for Managers before and after Go Live, October 5th. The training is designed to introduce you to Workday so that you are familiar with basic concepts and navigation for getting started. Training dates and detailed enrollment instructions will be announced next week.
- Job Aids will be available for key processes once Workday is live. A Job Aid provides step-by-step directions for completing a process. Additionally, brief video tutorials will be available for the Enter Time, Spend Authorization, and Expense Report processes.
- In the month of October, Employee Help Labs (Eagle Lounge) will be available to provide live assistance with using Workday and processing transactions.
Self-Service Training Materials for Managers
Same list as Employees, plus:
- Manager Navigation
- Request Position/ Request to Fill Vacant Position
- Candidate Management
- New Hire Checklist
- Manage Team’s Time and Absence
- Request Cell Phone Allowance Plan
- Cascade Goals
- Report Navigation
- (Spring 2021) Complete Manager Evaluation for Performance Review (non-faculty)
- Enter Time (Non-Exempt Employees)
- Enter Time (Work Study)
- Create Spend Authorization
- Create Expense Report
(same as employees)